Specifications for Treatment
At Nadcell Clinic, we are committed to providing our patients with the best possible care and experience.
By using Nadcell Clinic, including the website, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full, along with other rules, policies and procedures that may be given to you during appointments.
Please cancel appointment now if you do not understand, accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to refuse our service.
We have zero tolerance towards violence or aggression towards our staff.
All payments must be made in full. We accept cash and cards. We do not accept cheques.
The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Should you have any concerns about your treatment or would like to make a complaint, please contact the Nadcell Clinic directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0141 2487724.
All clients must be over the age of 18 at the time of their appointment.
We regret that we are unable to allow pets in the clinic at any time. However, we do
allow service animals.
Cancelled or Missed Appointments
– Consultation Deposit: To secure your consultation appointment, a deposit of £35 is required. This deposit will be deducted off your final cost if you attend your booked consultation and are deemed eligible for treatment.
– Cancellation Window: If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please notify us at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time by calling us on 0141 2487724 and you will be refunded in full. Messages via email and other channels can be missed, so please ensure to call.
No-Show Policy: If you do not attend your scheduled appointment and do not provide us with at least 48 hours’ notice of cancellation, you will forfeit your deposit and will not be eligible for a refund. If a client arrives more than 15 minutes after their appointment start time or fails to arrive for their scheduled appointment without prior notice, we will consider this a no-show.
– Eligibility: Our protocols are science-backed and effective, but they may not be suitable for everyone, as per the inclusion and exclusion criteria stated on our website. Please take the time to review the information found on this site. If, after your consultation, our medical team determines that you are not a suitable candidate for treatment or if you attend and decide not to proceed with treatment, your deposit will be not refunded.
Refunds and Cancellation of Programmes
– Treatment programmes are non-refundable unless exceptional medical circumstances can be proven, or you are deemed medically unsuitable to continue treatment. Cases such as these are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and all refunds are at the discretion of our Nadcell Clinic doctors and Management team.
– We understand that a person’s situation may change. If you wish to cancel your monthly payment, please call us on 0141 248 7724.
Medication Returns or Refunds
– Due to the legislative and regulatory requirements for the safe handling of prescriptive medication, no prescription medication can be returned or refunded once purchased.
– We can offer prescriptive weight loss medication to patients with a BMI of over 27 with no medical contraindications.
– Our treatment programmes without medication are available to anyone with a BMI above 25.
– The doctor must be sure of no medical contraindications to your treatment. Failure to disclose any medical contraindications to your weight loss treatment could result in the termination of your treatment and weight loss programme without refund.
– We offer our percentage discounts based on the number of months that you commit to with Nadcell Clinic.
– The full price of the number of months you commit to must be paid upfront to qualify for the appropriate discount. No Direct Debit payment plans will be accepted.
-There are no refunds offered on this promotion, unless the patient is deemed medically unsuitable for treatment by a Nadcell Clinic doctor.
– This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any of our other offers.
Delivery & Shipping Policy
– By joining a programme with Nadcell Clinic, you are agreeing to the Delivery & Shipping Policy which are inclusive to the below terms.
– Once your medication has been prescribed it will be processed, packed and labelled. This process is usually within 24-48 hours following your appointment, however, may take longer.
– Your parcel will be sent using a Royal Mail Tracked 24 service and a tracking number can be provided on request.
UK Deliveries – Saxenda / Wegovy Weight Loss Injections
Once your weight loss medication has been prescribed it will be processed, packed, and labelled by an affiliated pharmacy. Your medication is packed in temperature-controlled packaging which allows your medication to be outside of a refrigerator for 72 hours.
Republic of Ireland Deliveries
– Nadcell Clinic is not responsible for any customs applied to your delivery. These fees are the responsibility of the patient.
Business Days & Holidays
– Our dispatching days are Monday – Friday. If your medication is prescribed just before or after a bank holiday, please expect delays for an additional 1-2 working days.
Law and Jurisdiction
– Contracts and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any such dispute or claim will be subject to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
With our NAD drip treatment, NAD is administered directly into your bloodstream, allowing for faster and greater absorption into the body and bloodstream compared to oral supplements.
Our Performance Booster IV Drip is designed to help bring benefits to both your energy levels and organ tissue regeneration. Its unique formula packed with energy-boosting B vitamins, nutrients and amino acids may help improve performance and enhances muscle building and recovery.
Many of our patients are looking for solutions that are effective and affordable. Through various NAD treatments and therapies, we strive to deliver a unique approach to today’s ailments.
The professional treatments and therapies we offer at our clinic could help manage a variety of symptoms, from alcohol withdrawal and drug addiction to weight loss and chronic pain. NAD therapy is often used by patients who wish to alleviate anxiety, reduce fatigue, assist with DNA repair to slow down the ageing process, and enhance how the body and brain function.
We treat our patients with a holistic, integrated approach and combine our medical treatments with psychological and well-being therapies, including Transcranial Electrical Stimulation (TES) (not currently available at the clinic), Satori Chair relaxation therapy, and one-to-one counselling.
Get in touch with our NAD treatment centre for a consultation to see how we can tailor treatments for you or a loved one and help you be the best version of yourself.
After a consultation, our doctors will be able to recommend an appropriate treatment or therapy for you, which may or may not include:
Nadcell Clinic is fully registered with HIS ( Health Improvement Scotland) and run by highly qualified doctors and nurses.
MBBS, PG Dip Clin Ed, OA Dip CBT, OA Dip Psychology, SCOPE Certified
Dr Alexander Lapa graduated from medical school in 2000 and has since gained extensive experience working in a wide range of psychiatric settings with differing illness presentations and backgrounds in inpatient, community, and secure settings.
Alongside his everyday clinical practice as an NHS practitioner and private psychiatrist, Dr Lapa has continued his professional development at a postgraduate level in clinical research.
He is fully indemnified by the Medical and Dental Defense Union of Scotland (MDDUS) and MIAB Expert Insurance for Psychiatric and Private Medical practice and is fully registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) in the UK with a licence to practice.
A member of the Independent Doctors Federation (IDF), British Association for Psychopharmacology (BMA), and Association for the Study of Obesity (ASO),
Dr Lapa’s extensive experience is concentrated on the following areas of clinical practice:
Dr Natasha Zhigalova has years of experience delivering the highest level of care to her clients, specialising in anti-ageing and aesthetic medical practices.
Book an appointment at Nadcell Clinic to see if NAD therapy is the answer for you.
I recently had the opportunity to try NAD+ IV treatment, and the results were nothing short of remarkable. This innovative therapy left me feeling rejuvenated, more energized, and mentally sharp. NAD+ IV treatment is a game-changer for anyone looking to enhance their overall well-being and vitality. Highly recommended!
NAD+ IV treatment is a true game-changer. It’s as if I hit the reset button on my vitality and health. After my sessions, I felt a remarkable boost in energy and mental clarity. It’s an investment in your well-being that pays off in spades. I can’t recommend NAD+ IV treatment enough for those seeking a fresh lease on life.
NAD+ IV therapy delivered results that exceeded my expectations. It felt like a fountain of youth in every drip. Not only did I experience increased energy levels, but my skin even appeared more radiant. NAD+ IV treatment is an incredible secret to maintaining youthfulness and overall wellness. Don’t miss out on this life-changing experience!
Speak to us about how NAD Therapy can help with your anxiety. We offer a FREE consultation to people who are suffering with anxiety related symptoms.